The low FODMAP diet is an effective way of monitoring and understanding what portion sizes your body can handle in order to keep IBS controlled.
Candida, (also commonly referred to as thrush and/or a yeast infection) is a fungal overgrowth that lives on and in the body.
Benefits of a toilet stool:
- Effective relief when passing bowel motions
- Defecate more easily and more fully
- Easy for the whole family to use
- Great foot stool for toilet training toddlers
- Less strain on bowel muscles
- Helps relieve constipation and bloating